Professional Furniture Cleaning
All of our company vehicles are equipped with two methods of furniture cleaning.
Steam cleaning can be used on durable fabrics. Dry Cleaning is available for the more delicate type fabrics. The service technicians will thoroughly inspect the furniture fabric and the recommended cleaning code. They will then make a knowledgeable decision on the proper cleaning method.
Both processes include:
1. Pre-vacuuming when necessary.
2. Pre-conditioning treatment application.
3. Fabric is gently brushed to loosen the soil.
4. The soil and solution are removed directly into our machines recovery tank.
Fabric Guard Spray Protector is available to assure maximum soil resistance. The advantage of the fabric guard are identical to that of Carpet Guard Protection.
* An Additional charge is applicable.
Mister Natural specializes in leather, suede and fine fabric care
When special care is required, we’ve got the experience to ensure all of your leather and fine fabrics are cared for and treated properly. The cleaning process is done by hand, we’re committed to keeping your furniture as beautiful as the day you bought it.